It contains a set of 1 pack of approx 500 wicks. It soaks less oil so you are able to light up the Diya for a longer time with a lesser quantity of oil. Also, it floats on the oil, thus there is no problem of wicks being sink in the oil.
- These floating wicks produce less smoke
- Suitable for celebrating any occasion or festival
- Gift yourself a few minutes of calm and serenity by lighting these wicks
- This set of 1 pack contains a total of 500 pieces of wicks
Benefits of floating oil wicks:
- Easy to Use: Floating oil wicks are easy to use and require minimal setup. All you need is a Diya or container of oil, and you're ready to go. Simply place the wick in the oil, light it, and place it wherever you want.
- Useful in Mandir: As we use Diya in mandir Mul Gambhara, it is good for decoration in Mandirji.
- Eco-Friendly: Floating oil wicks are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional candles. They are made from natural materials like cork, which means they won't harm the environment.
- Long-Lasting: Floating oil wicks can burn for several hours, depending on the amount of oil used. This makes them a cost-effective option compared to traditional candles, which can burn out quickly.
- Versatile: Floating oil wicks can be used for a variety of purposes, from emergency lighting to aromatherapy. This versatility makes them a practical addition to any household or event.
- Beautiful: Floating oil wicks create a beautiful ambiance. They can be used for decorative purposes, creating a peaceful and calming atmosphere in any space.
- Religious ceremonies: In some religions, floating oil wicks are used in ceremonies as a symbol of light and purity.
- Meditation: Floating oil wicks can also be used for meditation purposes. They can be lit and placed in a quiet room to create a peaceful and calming atmosphere, helping to promote relaxation and focus.